The objectives of our association can be divided in three main levels, going from the short-term in the first level to the long-term in the third:
Level 1: Support Chilean researchers through their entire stay in Switzerland
- Create an information platform for researchers and students in Chile interested in Switzerland for their academic and professional career opportunities.
- Facilitate the integration of new Chilean researchers and students in Switzerland.
- Strengthen the academic and scientific links between Chilean researchers, academics, students and professionals living in Switzerland.
Level 2: Promotion of scientific and professional collaboration between Chilean and Swiss institutions and individuals
- Create a platform where Chilean and Swiss researchers and students can share information, solve questions and find project partners or career opportunities in both countries.
- Foster the development of new scientific and academic projects and initiatives involving both countries.
- Show Chile in Switzerland as a valuable opportunity for research and collaboration.
Level 3: Participate in the discussion for the scientific and academic development of Chile
- Participate and collaborate with different associations and networks of Chilean researchers in Chile and abroad.
- Contribute from our experience to the development of policies for the reintegration of researchers and students returning to Chile. In particular, we would like to help students that are part of the Becas Chile program for post-graduate studies.